nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] All but Korean on microsoft Internet explorer now

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] All but Korean on microsoft Internet explorer now work
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:23:02 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

First my huge thanks to David Ibanez for giving me the magic incantation to make
my site work with oriental languages.

So the only remaining problem i have is with Korean not working on Microsoft
Internet explorer.  It works on Mozilla.

I don't have IE, I can't test it.

Check it out
 python.jobmart.com now has a few multilingual words.

I am puttin in a big block of text to be multilingual, that way it will show up
on anyone's native language search for jobs on Google.

Then I will make the rest of the site multilingual.

Now will anyone be able to understand the machine translations?

Usually machine translations are very low quality, specially with languages so
different.

For example, I can tell you that the spanish version is really bad. I don't know if it is a good idea to directly use machine traslations, at least put a big warning
message.

Regards
Christopher Lozinski
address@hidden