nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] All but Korean on microsoft Internet explorer now work

From: lozinski
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] All but Korean on microsoft Internet explorer now work
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:41:59 -0800 (PST)

First my huge thanks to David Ibanez for giving me the magic incantation to make
my site work with oriental languages.

So the only remaining problem i have is with Korean not working on Microsoft
Internet explorer.  It works on Mozilla.

Check it out
  python.jobmart.com now has a few multilingual words.

I am puttin in a big block of text to be multilingual, that way it will show up
on anyone's native language search for jobs on Google.

Then I will make the rest of the site multilingual.

Now will anyone be able to understand the machine translations?

Regards
Christopher Lozinski
address@hidden
510 795 6086 (office)