Re: octalmachines & gearlib

From: luka
Subject: Re: octalmachines & gearlib
Date: Wed Mar 14 16:24:02 2001

> I think source-forge only wants open-source stuff.

yeah, i guess it figures from the name... :) silly me

> Good idea. Those final API revisions should be coming this weekend.

the wavetable? or just the 'channels' ?

i did some work today on neil's soxchorus.c  - it now compiles with the new
headers. i had to fix the OX_FORMAT and OX_WIDGET thingies and also
make ox_update and ox_desc work with the new system. I must have done something
wrong because when i open the control box it starts looping, setting some
params in a loop (mod_types specifically), never coming to really drawing the
controlbox. i'm confused even after debugging it for a while.

anyway, i posted the update on sourceforge, get it from the cvs. when this one
works, i'll start on the other 3 plugins from neil. i hope someone can look
this over and figure out what goes wrong???? the code is in root of the
octalmachines CVS, and will be moved soonish to neil's subdirectory.

anyone know CVS enough to know how to do a move like this properly and try to
retain the version info?

LF