new module for gearlib - scratch previous post

From: luka
Subject: new module for gearlib - scratch previous post
Date: Fri Apr 13 10:03:08 2001

> > Could you create a new branch in CVS called gearlib? I have something to
> > upload there
> it seems i cannot create it under cvsroot/octalmachines, so it is now
> cvsroot/octalmachines/octalmachines/gearlib/

always one to put foot in mouth, after some more reading i did manage to add
a new module, so it is now:
cvsroot/octalmachines/gearlib/

the one under two octalmachines still exists, but please use the new one only,
so we
won't have more headaches than necessary

to pull the new gearlib:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octalmachines login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/octalmachines co gearlib

its empty now, but not for long, anyway