New In CVS

From: Unkargherth
Subject: New In CVS
Date: Sun Apr 15 05:06:01 2001

Hi all

Thanks to Luka. We finally have a GearLib section in Octalmachines CVS at
SourceForge !!

By now I uploaded to small files that i think could be useful.

They are a collection of conversion functions. Most of the extracted from
OCTAL Package.c so it can be called without the machine object being
intantiated. primarilly from Initialize and describe methods.

There are only a "request for comments version !! DO NOT USE IT IN REAL
DEVELOPEMENT!!, cause some things it don't works.

David: What's the reason fro this two methods beign deeclared as static ?

Another for David: How can I call a package function outside a machine ?.
I'm talking about get_sr() function. I need to call it from GR_Conv
( check gearlib cvs)

An the last, for David too:

On the chat at IRC. Any way to statically allocate the Oscillator object in
pwgen without knowing in advance the number of Oscillator tables we have
 they are in an unkwown number of external files) ?

For the rest: If you ckecked my pwgen at CVS... any comments, ideas,
sugestions ( flames >/dev/null). The docs on how to generate .oot files are
on work , but you always can check gendats.c  to know how

OK. Enough by now

Life is deadly. It always manages to kill you

Unkargherth <address@hidden>
http://www.mp3.com/Unkargherth