Re: MEX interface

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: MEX interface
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:15:34 -0400

On Jun 21, 2006, at 9:18 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

Now that I have something checked in, I think the mex directory in
the main branch of the Octave Forge CVS can be removed.  I did not
copy over the mex script or man page.  Should we preserve that?  Paul
has also pointed out that we may want to call it something else to
avoid clashing with Matlab's mex script for those users who have both
Matlab and Octave installed on the same system.

It would be useful to have something compatible with the mex
command so that lazy bash users can say

        alias mex=octavemex
        make
        unalias mex