Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:47:12 +0100

Ben Abbott schrieb:

On Feb 8, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Thomas Treichl wrote:

Ben Abbott schrieb:
Looks good!

Ok, thanks. I attached the changeset to add support for "framework OpenGL" on Macs.

Best regards,

It is possible my email client mangled something, but your changeset did not apply for me.

Hi Ben,

I've downloaded the attachment from the website archive

http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2009-February/010703.html

and I tried to import it into a fresh copy of the repository on my machine. My latest entry if I call 'hg log' is from Jaroslav today:

  changeset:   8700:314be237cd5b
  user:        Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden>
  date:        Mon Feb 09 13:05:35 2009 +0100
  summary:     sorting optimizations

After this I did

  $hg import ~/Desktop/attachment.ksh

and it seemed to work. Running 'hg log' again I see

  changeset:   8701:8b00629904c8
  tag:         tip
  user:        Thomas Treichl <address@hidden>

Can you try this please? Which error message from hg do you get if it still doesn't work?

Best regards,

  Thomas