I'm new

From: ChrisHerlein
Subject: I'm new
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:52:47 -0200

Hi everybody... i'm a argentinian programming and engineering student.

I'd like to help in the octave development. I program in c, c++ and gambas, but can learn more if it's necesary. I'm looking for help to get involved in octave. If you can give me more information in what do you need, i'll be glad. And even more if you give me something to program.

Sory if i make language mistakes, my natural language is Spanish!

Well, i hope be usefull for you.

Have a nice day.