[no subject]

From: varun chopra
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:56:16 +0530

Well I was helping Mr Matt Sundquist in MATLAB code and errors( plotly wrapper)( https://github.com/plotly/MATLAB-api)   from last 10 days.
I thought that to be a part of octave as API was MATLAB based.
But yesterday just for help I asked which tempelate to follow in order to apply for Gsoc and then he told me he is not a part of Gsoc this year. I had clone the repository and found the bugs. Well no problem in that I learnt totally new thing in MATLAB but my focus is to spend this summer vacation effectively.
I have send my profile and I see OCTAVE as a oppurtunity to enhance my maths and coding skills.
I can contribute to the projects mentioned in your list. Like log,sqrt func, generalised eigen values and various sparse matrix improvements.
I have read all these topics thoroughly in my MATHS course.
Please reply soon so that I can contribute my best.
BEST REGARDS
VARUN CHOPRA