Re: odepkg: odeset profile tests

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: odepkg: odeset profile tests
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 14:41:11 +0000

Doug,

Thank you very much for this!

On 3 Dec 2014, at 15:24, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1)  There are hundreds of changes to this file. do you want it as a big hg
> changset???
that would be great, if it is too complicated just sending the modified file
would also do.
Jacopo will then take care of merging that in the repo.

> 2)  3 dots (...)  are used for line continuation, is this still the way we do
> it?
yes, we used to have backslash too, but that is deprecated.

when the line is broken between parentheses no continuation is needed,
unless the parentheses indicate a vector, in which case a new line is
equivalent
to a semicolon (end of row), so to break a line whithout ending the row one
needs to
use '...'

> Doug
c.