Re: Continuing Octave graphics problems

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Continuing Octave graphics problems
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 08:20:39 -0700

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 00:02:57 +0900, address@hidden wrote:
> --- sesc
> > did you verify that the qt bug is not present on Ubuntu?
> >
> > Seb.
>
> Is this related to the bug #48208?

The most obvious bug Vic showed earlier and in this repost is the
rotated and yellow shaded region on the figure (see original attachment
"export_qt_mac.pdf"). I am unable to reproduce this on Debian. It
affects printed output from both the fltk and qt toolkits on macOS with
Vic's example. I can't remember if it was narrowed down further to
implicate Octave, OpenGL, gl2ps, or ghostscript.

Vic, this mailing list is great for discussion of problems, but if you
don't report it on a bug tracker it will be forgotten as the original
discussion was.

--
mike