Re: Working on bvp4c

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Working on bvp4c
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 16:15:16 -0400

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Bill Greene <address@hidden> wrote:
I have recently added the calculation of the residual error and the
capability to adaptively refine the mesh based on this error measure.
I believe that now my code basically corresponds to the algorithm described
in the Kierzenka/Shampine paper.

If there is someone out there who has some experience with the bvp4c function,
has access to MATLAB, and could do some comparisons between bvp4c and this code,
I would be much-obliged.

It may be more feasible to post sample scripts/ commands for someone to run on Matlab and report back the results. (either a cut/paste of output, or a mat file, or something that you could compare).

nick