Re: SUNDIALS with IDAKLU unclear warning message

From: Francesco Faccio
Subject: Re: SUNDIALS with IDAKLU unclear warning message
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:59:05 +0000

Mike Miller wrote:

On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 17:19:57 -0500, John W. Eaton wrote:
> Yes, it seems that just providing the include and library directories is not
> enough.  And, just setting -DKLU_ENABLE=ON is not enough, I guess because
> sundials doesn't look for suitesparse/foo.h?

Yeah, looks like it only attempts to include "klu.h", assuming it's on
the default include path or requiring the extra options. I gather that
cmake users are used to adding a lot of -D options, their version of
autotools --enable-foo and --with-bar options.

> Yeah, seems fine to fix the message as you suggested.

Done (added the word "support")

--
mike

Hi Mike, jwe,

thank you for fixing this, I agree with you, the message was not so clear.

Moreover I made some tests with different version of SUNDIALS and I discovered this:

Francesco