Re: GUI Translation update for 6.1 release

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: GUI Translation update for 6.1 release
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 08:13:46 -0600 (CST)

EmmanuelBrandt wrote
> Not an Official maintainer but a native French Octave user I will check
> the fr_FR.ts file and mail back any finding or bug
>
> On 28/12/2019 01:27, Torsten Lilge wrote:

Emmanuel,

For the latest Octave releases, I've been updating french translation.
Though, since I am not a GUI user, I often found myself translating strings
without any idea of their actual meaning/context, and this probably lead to
poor translations. I'll be very happy if you can take on this effort, do not
hesitate to ask for help (preferably ask in the dedicated bug report).

Pantxo

--
Sent from: https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html