Re: GUI Translation update for 6.1 release

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: GUI Translation update for 6.1 release
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 10:34:52 -0600 (CST)

EmmanuelBrandt wrote
> Pantxo
> Beeing new to th update process, please share the link to the file to
> update
> and how I shall return it once corrected for review.
> Let me also know if there is some process guide or work instruction for
> such
> task I must be aware of.
> Happy to contribute
> tks
> Emmanuel
>

> --
> Sent from:
> https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html

Basically the file to modify is the following:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/f658d41003e4/libgui/languages/fr_FR.ts

You'll need to have Qt's Linguist installed. Open, modify (the software is
pretty intuitive), save and post the modified file to

Don't hesitate to also rephrase already translated strings if you deem it
useful.

Pantxo

--
Sent from: https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html