Re: OCL package 1.0.0 released

From: Matthias W. Klein
Subject: Re: OCL package 1.0.0 released
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:26:54 +0100

> Any release is reviewed, how much 'peer' depends on the situation. A
> new package will be reviewed more thoroughly. The usual way is that
> the maintainer (you) makes something ready of which he thinks it can
> be released. With reviewing, changes may be applied. If you have
> specific questions before, you can ask them at the maintainers list.

2.) For OF, and intended to be ready during the first days of the new
year, I am preparing a release tarball (1.1.1), containing small
editorial and content changes from my side, and intended for thorough
review as a community package, and which I will upload to the OF release
tracker, together with the HTML doc tarball.

For the OF release tracker, I will include the revision ID and md5sum
and how I tested it already.

Done [1]. If I have missed something, please let me know.

Best,

Matt

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/399/