Re: Request for figure generation in Matlab

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Re: Request for figure generation in Matlab
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 11:55:07 +0100

Thanks for testing.

Le lun. 6 janv. 2020 à 03:50, Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> a écrit :
(1) your script tries to run dump_plot_demos.m from ML2019, and that m file isn't located there.

Yes, sorry, I should have added "addpath ("where/the/script/is")".

(2) trying to run dump_plot_demos.m from the folder it is located in results in:

>> dump_plot_demos();
Error: File: dump_plot_demos.m Line: 1 Column: 1
The input was too complicated or too big for MATLAB to parse.

Can you determine, by opening the script in ML and stepping through it, what is going wrong? I verified on another machine than the original one, that Octave 5.1 is able to parse and run this script.

Pantxo