Re: Octave 5.2.0 release

From: chris_frick
Subject: Re: Octave 5.2.0 release
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:41:46 -0600 (CST)

Dear all

I very appreciate your efforts to release 5.2.0 soon. Thanks a lot

I'm unfortunately not very familiar with Octave nor other open source
developments, that's probably why I'm a bit confused:
The bug reported under http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45351 is marked to be
closed but its fix doesn't seem to be part of the RC which you provided
under
https://octave.space/stable_56dd7419d7aa/octave-5.1.90-w64-installer.exe.

I built afair an intermediate version a few months ago on Linux and there
the bug seemed to be fixed.

Is this possible? If yes, why? Would it be somehow possible to get it in the
5.2.0 release anyway?

Best regards and thanks a lot again
Christian

--