Re: Need tests for new MEX interface functions run in recent version of

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Need tests for new MEX interface functions run in recent version of Matlab
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:21:12 -0600

On 1/14/20 4:50 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

If called with

   mextst ([1+i, 2+2i])

Does mxGetPr throw an error because the type is wrong?  If not, what does it display?

Does mxGetDoubles fail with an error because the type of the argument is wrong?  If not, what does it display?

I would still like confirmation, but I now expect both of these calls to throw errors as the current documentation for mxGetPr says that is what it will do when called with something other than a real-valued double array.