Re: dev build problem

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: dev build problem
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:08:49 -0400

On 8/15/21 12:37 AM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
I also noticed that lt-octave-gui is trying to load .oct files from the locally installed octave:

  ./lt-octave-gui

I don't see lt-octave-gui in my build tree.  How is that file generated?

The run-octave script should set environment variables correctly so that running octave in the build tree will properly search for files in the build tree instead of any previously installed version.

> QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread

I don't see this message when I start Octave on my system.

Most of the buildbots seem to be OK now. Maybe Markus' later change fixed the problems?

I also see a build failure on Windows systems and I checked in a change for that.

Looking at the mxe-native* buildbot logs, I see some possible problems with building packages. I'll take a closer look if those happen again with the next round of builds.