openexr-user

[Openexr-user] OPENEXR INSTALL PROBLEM please help.

From: BONKERJW69
Subject: [Openexr-user] OPENEXR INSTALL PROBLEM please help.
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:40:51 EST

Hi,  I am a filmmaker that has a project in post.  I found out about this openexr program and have downloaded the files but can't figure out how it assembles. I am on a MAC running OSX JAGUAR and My questions are,

1. Does it assemble it's self or do I need a programmer to put it together?

2. Do I need any special programs to help it assemble?

3. Why am I so stupid?

So I hope someone can save me because this program is very much needed to save a couple scenes.  Your help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

JOE