openexr-user

[Openexr-user] exrdisplay compile woes on Redhat 7.3

From: John Coldrick
Subject: [Openexr-user] exrdisplay compile woes on Redhat 7.3
Date: 09 Feb 2004 13:26:59 -0500

        I've been unable to get this to compile on RH, and I know it's
something stupid, :) but would appreciate any suggestions.  The rest of
the OpenEXR package compiles fine - so obviously it's related to fltk
and probably OGL, but I'm unsure where the specific problem lies.  I've
attached the errors, and here's my environment:

        Redhat Linux 7.3
        gcc v 2.96
        fltk v1.2.0

        Note that the courtesy binary of exrdisplay runs fine(although an
earlier version - and I couldn't compile those versions either).  I'm
running on an HP X2100 with an NVidia Quadro4 900XGL, probably not all
that dissimilar to many workstations at ILM, so I know it's me.  :)

        Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated...

        Cheers,

        J.C.

Houdini/Renderman/Discreet                           425 Adelaide St W
416-504-0425                                         Toronto, ON Canada
address@hidden                                        M5V 1S4
It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu
speech.
                -- Mark Twain