openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] exrdisplay compile woes on Redhat 7.3

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] exrdisplay compile woes on Redhat 7.3
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:38:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,

Here are a few things to check:

Try using fltk 1.1.x.  We haven't tested fltk 1.2 yet, so I'm not sure
whether there are source code compatibility issues between 1.1 and 1.2
(though I think the fltk developers are readers of this list, so they
might be able to answer definitively).

Also, make sure your fltk is compiled with gcc 2.96.

If that doesn't work, post the output of your build right around the place
where it fails and we'll try to figure out what's going on.

-dwh-