openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] can't configure with nvidia sdk

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] can't configure with nvidia sdk
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:15:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Couple of things:

1. the nvsdk-prefix should point to the top-level directory of the NVSDK,
not to the libs dir.

2. I don't think configure likes ~, so give it the full path name.

3. Don't put a space between the = and the path.

So I think you want something like this:

./configure --prefix=/home/tensorg/exrstuff/NVSDK

or whatever your home directory path is.

Try that and let me know if it doesn't work.

-dwh-