openvds-support

[Openvds-support] UBB ?

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: [Openvds-support] UBB ?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:01:13 -0600

I played a little but seems that my UBB forum will not work properly
under a VS. I talked with a guy that I was offering virtual service to
and he declined because he had had a virtual service before (not sure
if it was freevsd or what) but he declined based on the fact his UBB
wouldn't function under it. I personally failed to transfer my UBB to
a VS a while back (one of my own) but I didn't have lot of time to
investigate just did a few futile attempts all failed.

So anyone out there got UBB running under freevsd or openvds ? If so
how did you set it up ? what if anything did you patch ?