openvds-support

[Openvds-support] a base install

From: Phillip Walsh
Subject: [Openvds-support] a base install
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 22:37:11 +1000

Hey, I am new to this software however am planning to spend a fair bit of time on getting a functional hosting system set up using it. My first step is testing it locally on my network and I am going to be installing on top of RH 7.2 I was wondering if there were any installation guides or documents or tips even. Essentially I am trying to install as little as possible, I am not sure if there are any real prerequisites with this software or if it and its skels install all of the components that will be needed. Thanks in advance for any information that can be provided. I look forward to learning about this software and hopefully helping develop it further in the near future.

Cheers

Phillip Walsh
GCweb.com.au