openvds-support

[Openvds-support] Redhat 7.2 rpm and skel

From: Mike B.
Subject: [Openvds-support] Redhat 7.2 rpm and skel
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:50:34 -0700

Is there currently a vsd rpm and skel for Redhat 7.2? Also, is there anywhere a
list of rpm's that should be in the base system install to make VSD work.  I've
tried the installation several times, with no success, and had to bag it due to
needing to use my test box in a live environment.  I am at a position where I
can install again, but need to be able to bring it up in about a 8 hour time
frame.

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike