openvds-support

[Openvds-support] max number of virtual users per domain name

From: Mike Gargiullo
Subject: [Openvds-support] max number of virtual users per domain name
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:16:27 -0500

I have a VS with the VD of onetwothree.com

How many vusers can I set up on this domain, and how do I specify it...
I had set up the vs a while ago and had never bothered with the vuser, I
just wanted to park the domain...

I just found out I need it to handle about 1000 vusers...  Is this
possible?

I don't remember what options I used when I set up the VS.. can I
reconfigure this, should I blow out the VS and recreate, or is this just
plain impossible...

The Hardware is big enough (multiprocessor and multigig memory)

Thank you,

-Mike