openvds-support

Re: [Openvds-support] Quotas

From: Urivan Saaib
Subject: Re: [Openvds-support] Quotas
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:24:20 -0800 (PST)

Simon,

The installation test I did using RH 7.2 included the quotas from the same
CD.

Something weird found after installing and creating vs, is that even when
the quotas where installed and active, the vs's didn't provide the quota
functionality.

What I did, is follow the steps used into the Quotas modules from Webmin
and activated quotas, after that step, the quota system worked as it
should.

Regards,

---Reply to mail from Simon Garner about [Openvds-support] Quotas

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody got any experience using Quotas with freeVSD under Linux 2.4 /
> RH7.2?
>
> I'm using Linux 2.4.16 with the aquota patches from
> ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/jack/quota/v2.4/ and quota-tools
> 3.02 from http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxquota/
Urivan Saaib
Presidente
CiberNET Mexico