openvds-support

[Openvds-support] site skel

From: River Hume
Subject: [Openvds-support] site skel
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 15:27:21 -0700

hello, I just dl'ed the CVS (THANK YOU ALL for forking! I been trying
to dl 1.4.10 from Idaya for DAYS now) but now I need a skel... Idaya
is of course NOT hosting the skels for 1.4.10 yet... could this possibly
get posted on the OpenVDS server? We could also REALLY use a nice
tarball... At any rate, I need the RedHat 6.2 skell, but any or all
that could be posted would be nice to have available.

Thank You in Advance!!!

River Hume
address@hidden