oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] black windows

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Oroborus-user] black windows
Date: 11 Oct 2002 13:19:33 +0200

Hey,

does anyone have an idea why the situation shown in the screenshot (*)
happens?
I minimize an application and it hides some other windows, but those are
still there, just black. I've never seen this with another window
manager, so I suspect its a bug, but where?
I've seen similar things with XMMS and its playlist, now with Kylix and
its Object Inspector, and a few more programs I can't remember. In
Kylix, its reproducible, in XMMS I can't reproduce it right now.

(*) http://johannes.sipsolutions.de/screenshots/brokenwindowshot.png

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/