osip-dev

Re: Query on using FSM as library

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: Query on using FSM as library
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 09:05:32 -0500

Indeed, although it might be overkill depending on what you are trying to do, I would highly suggest looking at eXosip2, as it already does that, and so much more, too. I use eXosip2 in all of my C++ sip projects. Recently I have taken to writing a short C++ wrapper to automate things like eXosip context locks and to make it easier to send eXosip event messages over threads in my code, modeled somewhat loosely on the ZeroMQ C++ wrappers.