osip-dev

Getting OSIP_TRACE logs in a file

From: Kumar, Puneet (Puneet)
Subject: Getting OSIP_TRACE logs in a file
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 17:56:24 +0000

Hi All,

Happy New Year!!

I just linked “-losipparser2” to my C++ application.

I am getting these output in my console (docker logs)

<osip_messa:  352> Final CRLF is missing

I am not sure for which header this complain is generated, any way to get more generic info so that problem header & message is printed in logs.

How can I redirect these logs to a file?

Also will file rollover to a new file when its size is up to its limit.

Thanks,

Puneet