osip-dev

Re: SIP and Golang

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: SIP and Golang
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 08:32:54 -0400

Hi Aymeric,

indeed, I do something similar with my C++ servers, though I can decompose the event structures and manipulate osip types, including the lists, directly in C++ code.  There is some ability to import and carry arbitrary C structs thru unsafe pointers in go, but probably it would be easier to map and translate it into a pure go application specific event struct and then let the eXosip event object become free immediately after. Yes, the rest of the api being essentially int and string should make it pretty easy. This is why I feel it is doable.