pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Update pan web site ?

From: Jack
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Update pan web site ?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:20:41 -0500

Hi Dominique,

Thanks for the response.

On 2/1/23 12:00, Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Tuesday, 31 January 2023 18:52:24 CET Jack wrote:
It now looks like neither the pan website nor the github mirror have
been updated in nearly a year.  Is there any problem, or has it just
fallen through the cracks?
I've no control over Pan's website on rebelbase.com.

I'll have to look through old emails to see if I have any info on who might have control.

Is there any point in creating a new web site?

I know it's not really critical to the workings of the application itself, but I think it's important to have a primary place folks can look for the latest information.

May be Petr has access.

Currently, I'm adding information to the README files inside pan repo.

I've also enabled the wiki pages on pan's gitlab, so people should be able to
set up some documentation there.
Could that be considered the new home page?  (I think I'd prefer to use the main gitlab page rather than the wiki.)
That is all separate from gnome.org being
to be down right now, but that seems to be "GNOME systems will be
unavailable for a planned datacenter network devices maintenance."
(from status.gnome.org)
Looks like gnome is back.

Jack