pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] .sig files, plural : feature request

From: Christophe Lambin
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] .sig files, plural : feature request
Date: 20 Mar 2002 23:26:46 +0100

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 20:06, Beartooth wrote:

>       Maybe I'm more stupefacted today than usual ; I
> can't even find where I told Pan what .sig to use. :-(

Edit -> Profiles -> Edit -> Signature File

> let me assign an individual .sig to each group I followed,
> and override them conveniently whenever I chose.
> [...]
> Is this already in the works for Pan?

It exists already: create multiple profiles and assign different
signatures to each profile.  When you post in a group, select the
profile you want.  Pan automatically keeps track of which profile was
last used in each group, so you only need to do this once.

Regards,
Christophe