pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] problem compiling

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] problem compiling
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:27:37 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Jeff Vian wrote:

> I just got the CVS version and tried to compile it so I could DL Yenc
> files.
>
> When I tried to run autogen.sh I got this
>
> **Warning**: I am going to run 'configure' with no arguments.
> If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
> './autogen.sh' command line.
>
> processing .
> Running aclocal ...
> aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro 'AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in
> library
>
> **Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
> installed all of teh packages you need, or you may need to set
> ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"

I -think- you got the wrong version, that's 0.12.0 pre code
I think since AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT is a gtk2 thing.

I forget the correct cvs commands to get the 0.11 current ... help someone?

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  9:00pm  up  4:20,  3 users,  load average: 1.02, 1.25, 1.29