pan-users

[Pan-users] text isn't being copied from pan-0.11.2.90

From: Ben
Subject: [Pan-users] text isn't being copied from pan-0.11.2.90
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:12:28 -0800 (PST)

I've noticed this twice now since I upgraded to pan-0.11.2.90 a few days
ago.  I will select some text and then go to paste it somewhere else but
whatever was previously in the buffer gets pasted instead.  This problem
only occurs after I have been using pan for some time.  I can select and
copy text for a while after I first start pan but then at some point after
that it stops working.

I'm using redhat 7.2 with pan compiled from source.  I've been using pan
for quite a while and I just started noticing this problem with
pan-0.11.2.90

Thanks,
Ben