pan-users

[Pan-users] How to re-edit before sending later?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] How to re-edit before sending later?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:01:16 -0500 (EST)

        I think I just realized why my Send function
sometimes fails : it probably thinks I'm relaying. And I did
find the profile setter, and make a new one. I also marked
the one with the ISP I use most as the default.

        But when I hit the command to send postponed, they
all failed.

        I suppose I can grab an Xterminal, get into my shell
account, and edit them in pan-sendlater; but that's a pain
-- and will it work?

        It would be nice to be able to get into something
like Agent's outbox and make any changes -- whether in my
headers, or in the text itself (in case I postponed to cool
off or re-think, and have now cooled or re-thunk) -- before
hitting the Send command again.

        Can do already? Coming?

--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger