pan-users

[Pan-users] Could re-wrap get tweaked, please?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Could re-wrap get tweaked, please?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:28:33 -0500 (EST)

        I'd like to see it work like ^J in pine : re-justify
just the paragraph it's in -- and with the default margins,
not re-wrap the whole paragraph indented just because the
first line is. (Being able to do that easily is a definite
plus -- but at least in my usage, it should be an option,
not a default.)

        If this has been debated before and decided against,
somebody please explain why the other, presently implemented
way is better. TIA!

--
RR 'Beartooth' Neuswanger
karhunhammas (at) lserv.com