pan-users

[Pan-users] mandrake 8.2 and cvs

From: Thomas Gamble
Subject: [Pan-users] mandrake 8.2 and cvs
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:50:35 -0700

I just upgraded to mandrake 8.2 and thought I'd try compiling pan from cvs.

I haven't messed with the cvs version of pan in quite a while and autogen.sh
fails with this error:

aclocal: configure.in: 36: macro `AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library

**Error**: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you need, or you may need to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include "-I $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you installed the packages whose
macros were not found

This is a stock install of mdk 8.2 and glibc seems to be installed.  Automake
1.4 is also installed.  The README doesn't list specific versions for
dependencies.  What am I missing?

--
Thomas K. Gamble
address@hidden

He that keepeth the commandment keepeth his own soul;
but he that despiseth his ways shall die.
(Proverbs 19:16)

Current Linux kernel 2.4.18-6mdksmp, Uptime: 2 days 19 hours 51 minutes.