pan-users

[Pan-users] Using flagged articles in a filter/rule

From: Daren Russell
Subject: [Pan-users] Using flagged articles in a filter/rule
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:55:30 +0100

Hi,

First the creeping: great newsreader, definately the best around (at the
moment!)

However, is there an easier way of retrieving flagged articles in one command?

I've gone through the filters, and tried highlighting all the groups but in
the end I have to go into a group, press CTRL,SHFT,J; go into the next group
etc.

It would be nice if 'Get Flagged Articles' acted on all groups without having
to go into each one, or alternatively add an 'Article is Flagged' to the
filters.  Being an 'offline' user this would make much more sense.

If there is a way, then sorry I couldn't find it and could somebody point it
out!

Regards
Daren