pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan Name Change: "GUNR" (pron. "gunner"), "gunr.org" is

From: Bryan J. Smith
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Name Change: "GUNR" (pron. "gunner"), "gunr.org" is available too! (Doh!)
Date: 03 Apr 2002 23:59:00 -0500

April fools?  Geez!  God I'm such an @$$.
I didn't bother to read the whole site _before_ posting.
And now I've totally 3 posts for _nothing_ (filling up the mboxen)!
You'd figure I would have "woke up" when I saw "KAgent" as #1!
Doh!

-- Bryan

P.S.  Well, file away "GUNR" in case a company out there exists with a
trademark on "Pan" that is like Microsoft with its "Windows."

--
  Would you trust a vendor who doesn't rely on its own products?
Ask Microsoft why it uses mainly UNIX servers and Linux providers!