pan-users

[Pan-users] yEnc post in a.b.startrek didn't join

From: richard smith
Subject: [Pan-users] yEnc post in a.b.startrek didn't join
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 01:17:42 -0600

I don't know if this is a bug with PAN, or yEnc or the poster just using a bad title. In alt.binaries.startrek there's a post where none of the parts joined automatically, so as you can assume, with 61 files each having 47 parts, that was quite messy. Reportedly on PAN users are getting this, according to what I've read so far in the discussion of the post. The name of the post is Enterprise.120.Oasis.SVCD.lm(xx/65) - yEnc "enterprise.120.oasis.svcd.lm.rxx".

This is first message to pan-users, so I'd also like to say how sweet this program is, I use 3 different servers and PAN is a dream.