pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released

From: T'aZ
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:24:56 +0000

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:41:54 -0800
Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've put up tarballs of Pan 0.11.90 at
> http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/0.11.90/.
>
> As you all know this is a real bleeding edge release, so
> I'm hoping to get a little feedback from Pan-users people
> before unleashing it on the general public.

just a remark, pan is just slow now..

but i think it's related to gtk2.0
the menu are showing slowly, it lags a lot, like mozilla

this is _really_ annoying, and i dont want to see all my gtk app becoming
bloated like it s becoming now with gtk2

all the display is slow, i know my pc is not new (p200mhz), but it's not a
reason that i cant use it anymore !

get back to gtk 1.2 ..

--
T'aZ
* Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you. *