pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.90 Released
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:53:28 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, John J.LeMay Jr. wrote:

> The difference in fonts is drastic here. I've switched from Helvetica to
> Lucidia which has helped, but is there anyway to increase the font size in the
> menu bar and menus? They seem awful small compared to the gtk1 version.

I couldn't change any fonts, pan would just freeze up solid. They are
microscopic now ain't they :-)

> I'm not seeing a severe difference in speed compared to the 0.11.2.91. Seems
> about the same to me here on a P3 600. Startup is a bit slower, but only by a
> second or so. Once Pan is up, it seems as responsive as ever.

me neither, I guess the performance hit is getting the lowend Pentium II and
Pentium people however. That ain't right. Hopefully we'll see a speed up
in the future.

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  3:00pm  up 2 days,  3:07,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00