pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] A couple more "Save Article" UI questions

From: Ben Zaborowsky
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] A couple more "Save Article" UI questions
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 17:28:43 -0400

On Sunday 07 April 2002 14:03, you wrote:
> Since a bunch of people seem to be asking about how to save
> articles, I thought I'd chime in:
>
> Does anyone actually use the `Save Articles' button?
> AFAICT it's mostly useless, everyone uses `Save Attachments'
> or `Save Articles As...'
>
> cheers,
> Charles

I use this feature often when I'm building a collection of solutions
to a common problem or file of hints on something I would like to try
in the future.

Even more helpful would be an option to append articles to an
existing file since this what I do manually with all the separate
files saved with "Save Articles".  Does this option exist and I just
missed it?

--
Regards
--Ben