pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] A couple more "Save Article" UI questions

From: jef
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] A couple more "Save Article" UI questions
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 21:44:47 -0400

> Does anyone actually use the `Save Articles' button?
> AFAICT it's mostly useless, everyone uses `Save Attachments'
> or `Save Articles As...'

        I don't... generally, if I'm going to save something, it's usually just
part of an article - and it would get pasted into a different file
anyhow.
        James made a good point where some encodes may be slightly corrupt, and
having this feature could come in handy. However, I don't have much use
for it in the contextual menu list.

        Jef