pan-users

[Pan-users] [RFE] String-based filter for the log viewer

From: Dimi Shahbaz
Subject: [Pan-users] [RFE] String-based filter for the log viewer
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:55:32 -0700

Hi,
Often times I want to look through the extremely long log-viewer output to check to see if a particulary file was downloaded, or other events happened. It would be neat if there was a string-based filter in the log viewer, similar to the one in the newsgroup/articles panes, to quickly get at what you were looking for. (I'm not too hot with the gtk+, or I'd try my hand at a patch...)

Thanks and keep up the excellent work,
Dimi