pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan has high failure rate of saving binary files in queue.

From: John
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan has high failure rate of saving binary files in queue.
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:08:16 -0700

For some odd reason, When flagging and decoding (Save As Attachments)
several thousand binaries in queue, there is roughly 30 percent of the
flagged binaries that fail.  I have no Idea why PAN is unable to decode
these attachments.  Sometimes if I requeue the failed binaries, they
successfully save to the disk, but there are also numerous other
attachments that never make it to the hard disk.  What I am forced to do
is use X-news on the Windows platform and retrieve the failed binaries
that PAN is unable to save.  Does anyone else experience this problem as
well?  How have you circumvented the problem?

Thanks